– Oh man. – [Connie] Okay, my turn. – Yeah you go.
– [Connie] Here you hold it. (whistling sound) – Oh gosh! – Oh no it went on the roof! Oh! I lost it.
– [Kayla] Awww Maybe it went into the back yard, maybe it went all the way over. Can you even see me?
– [Kayla] Yeah kinda. (upbeat rock music) (techno music) – Hey everyone, it’s WE ARE THE DAVISES. I’m Connie.
– I’m Kayla. And today we are going
to be doing the 10 items for $20 at Bed Bath & Beyond Challenge. So obviously, pretty straightforward, went to Bed Bath & Beyond, got 10 items.
– Did some shopping. – Yeah. Got 10 items for $20. So, now we’re gonna show you, what we got.
– No more than $20. – Yeah.
– And if you guys have not been to Bed Bath & Beyond, you should check it out. Because they do have toys there too. – Yes, so like if you’re
mom is going there, I know it may sound boring, but like, go because you can get toys while she’s shopping for shower curtains. (laughing)
Like it’s really cool. (laughing) They do, they have a clearance aisle. – And you can get like $1 items.
– Every single aisle has a clearance section actually.
– Yeah. So you can get like a dollar toy, it’s like really cool.
– Yeah. – We’re gonna show you
some items we got though. So.
– Do you want to go first? – Yeah.
– Okay. – Okay, I think all my things were from clearance section, so. – I think mine were too. – Actually one of my items
might not be clearance section. But this was in the clearance section, they’re called Bunchems!. This was $1.25, so.
– That was totally clearance that’s why ’cause when we first
started shopping, remember? We thought it was on the
price tag already discounted, but it was actually
– There was alike a whole rack of kits. Yeah.
– It was like half off of the clearance item.
– So, we have these, I’ve seen these on the TV, and basically, they’re just
like little scrunchies. And you stick them together, and they make stuff. So like,
– Let’s see! I’m gonna play with them for a second. And this is like, like
instructions I think. But we’re just gonna wing through this. So basically it’s just like these little, – Oh they all stay together.
– Yeah, they’re like these weird scrunchie balls. – They remind me of something
that would like scrub a cup out or something,
you know? (laughing) Maybe that’s why it’s a Bed
Bath & Beyond. (laughing) – But you stick them together, like I’m gonna make like a butterfly. – See they kinda like, so.
– They hook together. I’m gonna make a butterfly. Oh my gosh. – Make a butterfly? Let’s smash this together, we don’t want to spend all day watching you make butterflies. – Sorry.
– Let’s see, look, what’s that’s look like? Oop. Oh yeah, look at that. He looks like a duck.
– He looks like a duck. Oh my gosh.
– Here. Ducky. – It might be hard to tell, but like, use your imagination. – Boop. I’m blocking out Kayla’s face, so you can see,
– Use your imagination for a second. It’s a good,
– Quack, quack, quack. And that only took a second. – Yeah, so super fun,
– Wow, we make a good team. – for like a dollar. And you bought that while mom was shopping for a bed sheet. – So I found this cute little bracelet,
– Oh! – and it was only a dollar. And it’s so cute, ’cause it’s little owls. – Awww that’s cute. – And it’s gray, which I really like, – It’s like a neutral color.
– because its kind of, it looks like a stone. – And it’s like a neutral color, so it will go with everything you wear. – And it’s really, really cute. I’m gonna see, let me
see if I can hold it up, and you guys can see it
a little bit clearer. But that was like a dollar. There. One dollar. Cute little bracelet. Score.
– Yay. Oh, my next item is, this Unicorn Snot. This was $2.
– Oh my gosh. (gasps) – It’s kind of like hollow, and it’s says,
– And it looks so cool. – It says, glitter gel for body and face. – (gasps) Oh my gosh.
– So. – Let’s sparkle, open it. – That’s the Unicorn Snot. – Oh, that looks like you put on your face.
– It’s a gel. This.
– Ohhh. Oh my gosh, we could totally glitter. But it does kind of
look like snot. (laughs) If you don’t rub it in
all the way. (laughs) I’m getting in the way Kayla, there. Now you guys can see it. – It’s very, very glittery. – You’ll have to like show them your face, it looks really pretty, – It’s like festival.
– I don’t know if you guys can see that. – It’s kind of like festival stuff. If you did it right, it would look cooler, but I was blind. – That’s pretty good for two bucks, so you get like this cool
– Yeah. – glitter gel stuff
that you can put it on, and it looks shimmery. – Yeah, it’s like a, it reminds me of like festival face paint. – Good find.
– Yeah. Now my face feels wet. – Okay, this is very simple, but I thought it was cool. I got this smiley face pen. – It’s cute.
– It’s a dollar, it was $1.50. – It was very bedazzled. – Yeah and I like it because, it’s so obviously not yours. You know, so I could like
leave this out on the table, and it’s not like it’s gonna end up in someone’s purse or pocket or whatever. – And then you see them like using it, like “No, it’s mine.”
– I know. – Like no, I know if it’s mine girl.
– And it’s like, okay, obviously yeah, we don’t all
– This is mine. – carry these around. And it’s super cute, look. – He’s got a little smiley face on him. I will block my face. – Yeah we have to keep
blocking each other, so you can see these things. See, he’s so cute. All right, so $1.50. – Yay! – I didn’t buy any paper though. – Awww I did! Next, I have you can use your pen. I got this coloring book, it had this slip on it. It was $1.25. – That’s a big discount. – Big discount. It was, it’s like a Mandala coloring book, it looks like you could
color the front too, like design your own cover. And then it’s got coloring pages in it. – Are they all the same? – So, no. They’re different. – Oh, that’s like
totally meditation stuff. – Yeah that’s like calming. Like stressful day, color, in your Mandala coloring book. So. – I might be coloring her book. – Yes. $1.25, super steal.
– ‘Cause us moms, have stressful days. – Next, I got this for
– Pez. – a dollar. One dollar.
– Pez. – Yes I did, and it is candy. – Awww it’s like an emoji Pez machine. – Yay.
– Oh, cute. – It looks like a cute little girl, it’s got a heart cheek, and it’s winking. It’s going wink, wink, wink. – And it’s got cherry, orange, and grape. This was a dollar. – One dollar.
– A dollar? – One dollar.
– A dollar. – So how do we do this again? So you open up the Pez like that, if you guys haven’t done it.
– And then you – And then, the trick is,
– Pop in the candy. – Yeah, how do we pull these out, so they don’t make a mess, that’s the key. You gotta get all our candies in there. I got it man. Yeah.
– Got it? Sure?
– Yeah I hope so. – You got it.
– Woooo (makes a tough grunting sound)
– Yay it worked now. There it is. It’s sticking out, you get your Pez, yum. – How to sneak candy into school part two. (laughing)
– Oh yeah, this is not a candy dispenser, this is just an eraser.
– Definitely. (laughing) Next I have these decals that I got, these were $1.25. So it says reusable, vinyl decals. This is what caught my eye, this giant unicorn sticker. So, it’s also got a couple other pages, so let’s open it up. – They’re restickable? – Yeah it says reusable vinyl decals. – So do you put them on the window? – I don’t know. I’d be kind of scared to do that I think. It’s two pages. That’s all right. – It feels like just a sticker, it does say reusable. I don’t believe it.
– I like this. – It feels like a sticker. – I’m so wow. Wow.
– Wow. – It feels just like a sticker. So, I don’t know how
they make it reusable. It says use over and over again. I am worried about that. (laughing) – Mommy doesn’t trust it.
– For a dollar. There I just stuck it on this, okay, so we stuck this sticker on here, let’s see, will it come off? Ohhh!
– Ohhh! – Next table. Whoa, let’s be risky. Ohhh! It works. – That’s crazy. And they
feel just like a sticker. – It feels like a sticker, yeah. – Very cool, I dare you to put these all over your locker. I dare me not to do it. (laughing) – Did you guys see that up close? Very cool. And supposedly,
it’ll come right off. So.
– So. – Okay, so, I got this really cute sour apple blow-pop
scented anti-bacterial. I want to say lotion, but it’s a hand gel. So,
– A hand sanitizer. – It’s got cute little bubbles in it, it’s not going, ah, blocking Kayla there. There you go. So, it’s got little bubbles in it, it looks like little balls of fun. And it’s a hand sanitizer, you can totally clip this on your purse, for me, my purse, for you, your backpack. And I think it’s super cool, and it smells like sour apple. – You wanna know something funny? – Yeah. – I got the same thing.
– Ohhh! – I got watermelon though, so. – So these were $2. They were on sale. – Yes. I think they’re super cute. – And for this time of year, they come in really handy. – Oh! It smells good. Smell it. – Let me smell.
– It smells good. – Oh I like that one. – Let me smell yours. – Mine’s more, smells
more like a antibacterial. – Yeah mine smells better. Yours is gross. – Hers I guess beat mine,
with smell. (laughing) – Same price. Get the
watermelon one though. (laughing) – Yeah that’s sad.
– Watermelon is my favorite blow-pop, so I was like, must have. (laughing) I love the watermelon. – Well now it’s back to me since you showed yours.
– Yep. – I got this organic lip balm.
– Oh fancy. – Yeah, so I got this really cool organic lip balm. – What’s, is it
– I’m just checking to make sure it wasn’t used. – Was it? – Doesn’t look like it. – Is it nice? – Feels like a really good lip balm. – It doesn’t have taste in it.
– No flavors, it’s just normal, but it’s organic. So I guess that means
it’s safe for your lips. Because,
– It feels like it’s smooth and creamy. – You figure whatever
you’re gonna put on your face or your lips, you would, get in your body.
– Yeah. So to be organic means that you would be putting something on
your skin that is safe. And it says all in one, – So,
– So you can eat this. (laughing) – Did you snort? You went. (snorts) – No you did it.
– No you did it. – I didn’t snort, she snorted.
– Oh my gosh. I watched it. – I just listened to her do it. – Oh my gosh. – I didn’t snort. One dollar lip balm, and it’s organic. – I got, the dogs this dog toy. This was $7. It has a giant squeaker, like this is basically
just a giant squeaker. It’s a chicken. Like,
– They’re gonna love that. (squeaking noise) – Awww Hershey got excited,
he’s jumping to me. – Oh my gosh. – The dogs will get to
decide it was a good buy. (squeaking noise) Oh my goodness. Is that a good buy? Go get it. – [Connie] Oh you threw it so far away we can’t see them playing with it. – Hershey, bring it back. (dogs growling) Oh! (laughs)
– [Connie] Awww. – Hershey bring it back. Good boy! Good boy!
– [Connie] Look at you. (toy squeaking)
You guys like it? – Was that a good buy? Was that a good buy?
– [Connie] Now we’re gonna hear growling and fighting the rest of the time.
– Yep. (toy squeaking) – [Connie] I guess they like it. – They like it a lot. – [Connie] Awww.
– Say bye now! – [Connie] Yep, good buy.
– Yay! – [Connie] Yeah it means, good-bye. – Good-bye.
– [Connie] Bye. – Mommy’s next item, is, (drumming on the table) – I got a lollypop.
(Kayla gasps) – Oh my goodness.
– And it was only 50 cents. So I couldn’t resist, and mine is cotton candy. – You want to know something? I got the same thing! (laughing)
– Is yours cotton candy? – Mine is blueberry muffin. So, I thought it was a
weird sounding flavor, and I wanted to try it so. Cheers.
– Should I, I feel like, I guess I gotta try it, I was thinking I could give this to Tyler. So he would have a lollypop. But then I couldn’t tell
anybody if it was good or not. – Oh mine is good.
– Oh, mine’s good. Mine tastes exactly like cotton candy. – Mine tastes like a blueberry muffin. I was thinking it was gonna taste weird, because it’s like bread, in a lollypop, but like it tastes good. – Yummy!
– Oh my gosh. Get the Bed Bath & Beyond lollypops, girl. (laughing) That’s the bomb.
– I usually don’t eat things like this, but, this is really good.
– It’s really good. Jinx. (laughing) It’s only 50 cents, like your mom would probably be totally fine with it. – Good buy. I found this really cute nail file, that has rainbow colors and art on it, and this cute little charm. – I’m scared of nail files. (laughs) – And…
– They freak me out. – Why?
– ‘Cause it’s like (makes scratching sound)
– Nails on a chalkboard? – It’s like sawing down your nails. (making sawing sound.)
– Do you guys freak out over like nails files? Is it like a chalkboard thing?
– I don’t like it. I can’t handle me scratching
my nails on paper. Like when someone scratches their nails on paper I just clench my fists, and it’s like blech. And then I have to
scratch something smooth. I don’t like that at all.
– Ohhh. – No. That’s like nails on a chalkboard. Nope. Uh uh. – Is that what you guys think too? It’s working really good actually. – I don’t like nail files. – This was a good find. I like keeping one of these in my purse, because you never know when you’re gonna get a hangnail. And that’s so annoying, if you don’t have any way to get rid of it once you get it, because
you could get hurt. So, I like it, and it has a charm, and it’s really super cute, and it was a dollar.
– You dropped one of your items.
– Okay. But I can’t show it to you.
– My turn. I got this $2 scented like play dough. So I got the green apple scent, I believe. Yes. So I’m gonna see if this actually smells like an apple. That’s how it was branded. I don’t know if it smells
like green apple though. It kind of smells like hand
sanitizer or something. It doesn’t
– It’s very vague, but it smells mostly like play dough. – Yeah the play dough
scent it very strong, so like I don’t know how
– Maybe you should taste it and see if it tastes like play dough.
– I’m good. (laughing) I actually like this
better than play dough. Because play dough’s usually really, really sticky. And this is nice.
– And no one put their fingers in that.
– Nope. It was like still – Last time we got play dough on sale, someone had played with it already. – Yeah it was gross. And it’s actually kind of
like stretchy, like slime. – I think it’s funny that now you guys play with play dough like it’s slime. You try to stretch it. I don’t think you use to do that, when you had play dough before. – Yeah you’d have to like
– You would mold it.
– I used to like roll it and stuff.
– Yeah. – Now I’m like stretch! (laughing) – So what if you smash this on your face, could you have a face imprint on it? – Weird.
– No? – Whenever you ask stuff like that it’s bad things happen. – We should try to make
a face mold with it. – No. Not with my face.
– No? Oh okay. – I’ll make a face, but I’m not gonna. I can make like a little rough draft of a face, a little quick mold. Make a nose, he’ll be Pinocchio. – And the body. – A body? It’s a body?
– Yay. Almost looks exactly like the alligator. – Kind of. (laughs) It kind of does. Play dough preachers with sunglasses. – Okay, my item, moving on, I got for $1.50, these rubber bands that – I love those.
– I think they’re popular right? ‘Cause you can wear them on your wrist or in your hair.
– They’re hair ties. Yeah hair ties. I like those a lot. – Yeah so you could just wear
– I like this – this on your wrist.
– blacker one. – It probably won’t fit my wrist. Oh it does.
– I like this black and white one. – And it’s comfy it doesn’t feel like it’s,
– Yeah it’s like, – like rubber bands feel like
– You would forget it’s on. – they cut off your
wrist when you wear them. – Yeah.
– Like I always feel like that when they’re on my wrist. These don’t, they feel pretty comfy. Take it off
– I love these. – and put your hair up and you’re done. Just be like, bam.
– I like these two the most. This, the chevron pink one, and the chevron black one. Yeah. Super cute ponytail. Instantly!
– Yay. – If your friend ever needs a hair tie, just be like…
– You can have these. (gasps)
Gift for you. – Thank you.
– And they were $1.50 I think I already said that, but.
– Oh. My next item, is this cup. It kinda looks like that cup, it’s like a insulating cup. That kind of thing.
– Yeah so everything stays cold or hot.
– Yeah, so that’s what it reminds me of. It’s got like pineapples in it. And this was a dollar. So it’s got like cute little
pineapples all over it, kinda reminds me of like Instagram or, cover my face. It’s cute.
– It is super cute. – I feel like putting
like lemonade in this, and then putting like a
cute paper straw in it, and post it on Instagram.
– Yeah, umbrella and – Instagram goals. – Lay out by the pool.
– Goals. – Okay, this is my ninth item. It’s a nail polish.
– Oh. – And I thought it was really cute, because it’s just this
really light colored pink. See if I can get that to show up. So it’s a really light colored pink, I think that it will
go well on fingernails, – It’s kind of like a nude color almost. – But it’s a very simple pink. – Yeah, it’s nice.
– I like it. – Oh that’s a pretty color.
– Yeah. – It’s really pretty.
– So we would have to put a couple of layers.
– Yeah it’s kind of thin. But it is a pretty color.
– But after you get the second coat it will probably be perfect.
– Yeah. It’s really nice. – $2 on sale. And I don’t know if this is gonna be a good representation, because I would have to
put another coat on it, but it is a really light colored pink. Which is one of my favorite types of fingernail polish colors. I like it when they’re
– Yes. – real subtle. Last but not least.
– Last item on my list is Mike and Ike Mega Mix. I saw this, and I was like, I have to have this ’cause I love Mike and Ikes. And this is like a lot of flavors. This has Caribbean
punch, strawberry banana, paradise punch, grape soda,
kiwi banana, mango delight, watermelon, pineapple banana, peach berry, and blue raspberry, all in one box. So I was like must have. – Open, open, open, open, open
– It’s so pretty and rainbow. Okay fine. This was $1.50. Which is probably pretty normal for candy. – I’m gonna have some
Caribbean punch maybe. No I’ll take a pink one, but I have paradise punch. – I’ll just grab one. It’ll probably be yellow. (laughing) You got pineapple.
– Pineapple. And banana, yum. That’s good stuff.
– I like those, yummy! Actually I think I got strawberry banana. Mine tastes like a smoothie. I like it. Mommy’s last item.
– All right, drumroll. (drumming on table) Last but not least, I got rocket copters. – That looks so cool, look at the back. They like light up and spin. – It looks like they glow. – Yeah and they make noise apparently too. – Oh.
– Built in sound effects. – Wait I don’t know, we might have to go outside. – How much were these? – $8, I spent the majority of what I had left on these. – Worth it.
– And they were on sale. – It an As Seen On TV. – Tyler’s gonna wanna see this. Look at that.
– Whoa. – So how does it work?
– Oh, wait how come yours is staying?
– Let’s read the directions real quick. Does it staying?
– Wait how come, yeah yours, oh there it goes, you have to push it in all the way. – Oh my gosh, this says it
launches up to 120 feet. – Oh what if it goes
into the neighbors yard? That’s not 120 feet mom. (laughs) – Nope. Does day or night spinning action. Visible up to a half a mile. Oh my gosh. – For a half a mile? – I don’t know, let’s see, (bang)
– Whoa. (laughs) – Did it work? – Yeah you have to hook it onto the band, and then pull it down.
– Go this way with it? – Yeah. And then,
– This way? – And then it launches (crash) on me. – Oh we’re gonna have to go outside. – Yes. The ceiling is
_ You guys this is like – The ceiling is
– Oh you can’t see it. – I think once it goes fast enough, it makes a noise too. – [Connie] Ready to see if
we can see this at night? – Okay. Ready? Oh man. I failed.
– [Connie] What? That wasn’t even on. – There now we’re good. I forgot. Okay. (whistling) Whoa. It keeps hitting my thumb. – [Connie] You sound like you made a sound for a second.
– Yeah I think it did. (whistle)
– Oh man! – [Connie] Okay, my turn.
– Yeah your turn. – [Connie] Here you hold it. (long whistle) – Oh gosh! – Oh no it went on the roof! Oh! I lost it.
– [Kayla] Awww. Maybe it went into the backyard. Maybe it went all the way over. – Can you even see me?
– [Kayla] Yeah kinda. Maybe it went all the way over. – It went on the roof
– [Kayla] That’s mine. – I lost it. – [Kayla] I think it might
have gone all the way over. – I got a lot of these though. Let’s try it this way. – [Kayla] But then it gets shot into the neighbors, or in front of us.
– Can you see it? – [Kayla] Yeah. (loud whistling)
Oh gosh. – Oh my gosh. (screams quietly) – [Kayla] You gotta go chase it! – It’s all the way out in the street. (laughing) (screaming) – [Kayla] I wanna try it. Mom you’re gonna die!
(screaming) (loud whistling)
– [Kayla] Oh gosh. – That’s going on the roof. – [Kayla] That’s definitely
going on the roof. (laughing) You can see it hit the roof. Okay, hold this I wanna – Now there’s two on the roof
we can’t shoot them that way. (little whistle) – Whoa! – [Connie] Oh yeah. (laughing) – [Tyler] I wanna try. – [Connie] Well at least
it’s still near the sidewalk. All mine are on the roof. So I’m done. (laughing) – [Kayla] That’s a cool looking car. – [Connie] That’s a very noisy car. (loud whistle) – [Kayla] Car! – [Connie] There’s a car! Oh my gosh, you scared the car. – [Kayla] Tyler! – [Connie] Here goes another car. – I almost hit them. (laughing) – [Connie] It’s in the sidewalk, it didn’t hit the car. (screaming) – Mom, try not to flinch.
– [Connie] Ahhh! – Why are there so many cars? – [Connie] I don’t know. But we got to shoot it higher
– How many are on the roof? – [Connie] More straight, ’cause I can’t seem to do it right. (loud whistle) (screaming) – [Connie] Oh bye! – Dang it Tyler! (laughing) – [Connie] Well, they’re
all on the roof now. – Oops. (laughing) – [Tyler] It’s no fair, it went backwards. – I think I won, I have the best toy out of all of them.
– Yeah. – This was worth every
dollar for eight bucks, I can’t say that I wasted any money. Except for I’m sad that all
of them are on the roof. (laughing) There’s three more to go though, so hopefully we won’t
throw these on the roof. – You’re not allowed anymore. (laughing) – They’re my toy! – [Tyler] There’s like a park really close to the house. – Yeah, can we go to the park? And shoot ’em off?
– Okay. – Okay. But we gotta film
the rest of the video first. – So you guys vote down below, or in icons above, who do you think picked
out the best items. – Okay but take
– Or actually vote or put down in the comments below which item you thought you liked the best. – This was the best, but like take into consideration all of the items as a whole, which person’s was better? (laughing) Mom doesn’t like that question ’cause she knows I won. – Maybe it was a tie, we’ll see, and apparently we’ve still
got some more learning to do with these other three. Maybe if we’re really lucky, we’ll have daddy go on the roof and get the other ones back.
– Yeah. – I would do this again of course. – Yes.
– ‘Cause shopping is fun. – And Bed Bath & Beyond is really cool. I like going there, because like there’s so much cool stuff. – All right.
– But anyway. Hope you guys enjoyed this video. Don’t forget to answer
the question down below, or in the icon above. And until next time, Bye!
– Bye! – [Kayla] Are you gonna film it? – [Connie] I was gonna
try, but it’s really dark. (kids yelling) – [Tyler] That was so cool! (screaming and laughing) – [Connie] It’s supposed
to go up to 120 feet. – [Kayla] Yeah but you
have to have a launcher. Oh my gosh! (screaming) – Kayla, Kayla it’s
going as slow as a mouse. – As a mouse? Mine’s going pretty fast. – It was going slow as a fly. – [Connie] If you just
look at it long enough, it might poke you in the eye. (whistle) (screaming) (whistling) – Oh my gosh! – [Connie] It went far, far away. – [Tyler] That’s so graceful. My turn. (laughing) (whistling) – Oh my gosh! – It doesn’t look like 120 feet though. – [Connie] You have to
probably go straight up. – [Kayla] Oh my gosh! (whistling) That was high. (whistling) – [Connie] You caught it! (laughing) (upbeat music)