– Hello, everybody! It is We are the Davises
with a highly-requested and very popular video
that everyone wants to see. It is the Family Yoga Challenge. It’s gonna be me and Tyler, the boys. (shouting) Against Kayla and Mommy, Connie. – Yay!
(shouting) – We’re gonna kill you guys! – We’re gonna yoga you to death, babe. You’re goin’ down, you
know what I’m sayin’? (electric guitar music) All right, a little game plan here. (boys whispering) Shh! – Okay. (laughing) Going down, man, going down.
– He just whispered. – Okay, so-
– He just whispered, “We don’t have a game plan.” (laughing) – Okay, so.
– We don’t have a game plan. We’re gonna lose. – Can you, like, not be so bendy? – I’m supposed to be bendy, I’m- – Not that. Look at the picture! – I am looking at the picture.
– Your butt has to get up. – Dad, look at your picture.
– Now you’ve got it. – [Kayla] Tyler has to get his hips up. – Oops. (laughing) – [Connie] You have to scoot. Scoot your upper a little more that way. – Okay, I need your hands, buddy. I need your hands, buddy. (laughing) I need a hand. I need the other one! Ugh! – [Connie] Straighten up, Tyler. – Straighten out.
– Get your butt on the ground. – [Kayla] You have to get straight. – Okay. – [Connie] I see a problem
with a short person, huh? ♫ Hallelujah – Ta-da, they did it!
– We did it! Whoop, whoop, whoop! – [Connie] Okay, Kayla, can we do it? – And all we went
through was (whispering). (laughing) – Told you they didn’t have a game plan. – All right. – Okay, you go first. Okay, so get your hips up. – Ugh, floor’s kind of-
– Got to get your hips up. Oh, God. Oh God, wait, I have to scooch back. (laughing) – It’s harder than you think.
– It’s getting harder! (laughing) (mumbling) – You got to get your feet on my knees and then straighten. – How? It’s not possible! That’s not how the human body works. – You got it?
– I think so. – [Shawn] Yeah, I think
that’s about as close as you’re gonna get. – Get your hips up, Mom. Okay, you did. – Yay!
– We did it? – [Tyler] Our turn! – [Shawn] Okay. – What do we next got to do? – You got to curl up in a ball and lay on top of each other. – Okay, I can do that one. Tyler, okay, you go down first. (mumbling) Maybe, no, maybe it’d be
better if I was on the bottom. – Oh, yeah. (laughing) – Ready?
– Curl up in a ball. (laughing) – You’re like turtles. Oh, nevermind. Oh, no! – [Shawn] You got to duck your head. (laughing) – [Kayla] It’s so weird. – [Shawn] Is that it? Did we do it? – [Connie] Yeah, yay! – In your face! – Ha! – [Shawn] The picture? – Oh, okay. – Yeah. – Dun, dun, dun.
– Okay. Go down, go down, child. Okay. I have to get on somehow. (groaning and laughing) How? – [Connie] And curl up in a ball, girl. Your knees got to go up higher. – Girl, if I go any higher- – [Shawn] Your head’s
supposed to touch her head. – If I go any higher I’m gonna fall off. – [Shawn] Okay. – [Connie] Your head’s got to go down. Is it touching mine? – [Shawn] No. – You’re too-
– Her hair is- – I touched her with a cheek! – [Shawn] I think that looks pretty good. – Yay!
– All right. – [Tyler] Next one. – And we do have one small person on top of one huge person, so. – Okay.
– Okay. – Whoo! – Good job!
– Number two! (hands slapping) – All right. Okay. – [Kayla] I can do this easy. – Back up! – [Connie] In order. – What? (laughing) Hang on. I can do that. Let’s reach up, grab hands. – Give me your other hand. – [Kayla] You have to
straighten your legs. (laughing) – Give it to me, quick! Give it to me, quick!
– He can’t do it. – Hold on, reset, reset. – How ’bout we connect hands first? – You wanna connect hands first? That’s probably a good idea. Okay, okay, this one, this one. Okay, gotcha. All right. (mumbling) Straight up. (laughing and singing) – [Kayla] Hey, you’re
supposed to be on your butt. – Yeah, put your butt on the ground. (mumbling) – [Connie] And you’re
supposed to be sitting up. – Oh. (laughing) (grunting) (laughing) – Dad, (mumbling). – Whoo! – Hands first. – Let’s put our toesies together, too. – Hands first. Okay, ready? And up. We did it! (screaming) – Whoo-hoo! Should we do it one more
time to hold it longer? – Yes. But we did it. – Put your toesies together first. (mumbling) Put both hands together.
– Like, this hand’s awkward. And this. – And don’t fall over. – Ready? – Oh wait, it’s getting
harder all the sudden. – Wait, what? Straighten your legs, people. Yay! – Hey, wait a minute.
– I think you guys won that one. – [Shawn] What’s up with that? How come we didn’t look like that? – Whoo-hoo! High five, Kayla! (hands slapping) – I have to (sighing) loosen up the hips here. – [Kayla] I’ll just walk up your back. – Oh and Dad, I have to go of your head. I have to go on your other side. – Okay, am I doing it? – [Connie] No, straighten
your back out a little more to get going. (laughing) He can’t even reach! – Oh, oh, oh! Dad, could you– – [Connie] Tyler’s got to be more of a, I guess that’s gonna be hard to do. Ah, that looks good. – Eh.
– Ding, ding, ding. – Bing, bing, bing. (mumbling) – Look, we’re done. – As good as you can get
for down dog, I suppose. Do, do, do.
– So, you’re gonna do that. – Kay, which way do I face? This side. – Whatever way you want to. (mumbling) – I’m facing the wrong way, huh? – I doesn’t matter. – Uh, you’re on my back, okay. Man, this is a, I need to– (laughing) – Ready? Are you ready? Kay, you can’t move, once I’m up there. – And you gotta get square. – I am.
– That’s good. – Yay! – We’re good? – [Tyler] No fair! Dad’s bigger than that.
– Yeah, we did it! – Yay! – Woo-hoo! – [Kayla] Same deal, but Tyler
has to go backwards, now. (laughing) – Well, that ain’t any different for me. I can do that, all right. – I can’t. – [Kayla] I can do that,
easily, and I’m (mumbling) all the time. – Ready? (mumbling) – [Connie] How’s Tyler gonna do this? (laughing) That’s close. – [Kayla] Get farther away. – I can’t. Where am I gonna go.
– You’re gonna kick him in the head, don’t do it. (laughing) – Okay, I got an idea. I got an idea. Get on my back, laying
your back on my back with your head towards the floor. – [Connie] And then arch up. – And then I’ll arch up. No, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no, no. – Lie on my back. No, no, come here. (laughing) (mumbling) Get over here. Lie on my back, with
your hip, there you go. (laughing) I need a little cooperation here. (laughing) – [Connie] You might need to
do that, too and then you can– – Okay, ready? – I’m farting on his head. – Are you ready. – [Connie] Like that. – [Kayla] This is so bad. – No, it’s awesome!
– So bad. Tyler can’t lift his face off the ground. (laughing) – Ugh. – Bam! – I’ll just put my feet up here. Oh, wait, wait, wait. Don’t go. Don’t do this to me. Don’t do this to me. How am I gonna lift up? – I know. (groaning) (laughing) – I can’t do it! – Uh-oh. We’re gonna lose this one! – Wait, no. – The boys are gettin’ excited. – Okay. I got this done. – You gotta do the bridge. – I’m tryin’, but when my
feet are elevated, it’s hard. I got this. Strong! – I thought you had–
– I did. I did it. – [Shawn] Okay, she’s up. – Wait, wait, wait, wait!
– Stop squirming. – Well, be balanced. (speakers drowning each other out) Your shirt is slippery! – [Tyler] I got this. – Your shirt, your shirt!
– Okay. Are you done. – No! – You know what? Okay, get on my skin. Got it, right there? – Yeah. – Okay. I’m gonna do it. – [Shawn] Now, you gotta walk
up her back with your feet. – Oh, yeah, you gotta get to my butt. – There you go. – [Shawn] That looks pretty good. That one’s pretty good.
– We did it. – [Tyler] No fair. I have to lift up when
you’re already in the air. – Woo! Yeah!
– Good job! All right. Now, try to get out of it. – Woo! – Okay! It’s like a barrel.
– No, no, no. – It’s like a barrel with one foot. Hang on.
– I need, put this foot, no, no, no. Put that foot on the ground, flat. – [Kayla] Do a T. – Up against my foot, right. No, use my foot as a brace. Right? Now give me your other foot. – But this feels so weird. Can you do your other foot? Like this? – [Kayla] You have to be lunging, Dad. – I am. I’m gonna be going like
that, but I’m tryin’ to see– – I know, but I– – Okay, no, you gotta
put your foot on my foot. You gotta be in the other,
you wanna do the other way? – I can’t do that. – You wanna do the other way? Okay. Ready? No, I need your foot. – I know, but grab my hands. – Kay. (laughing) – [Kayla] Oh, my god! – Straight forward. – [Kayla] Is that scary, Tyler? – That actually feels pretty good. I like that. (laughing) – Yay!
– I’m just gonna take a– – [Kayla] Dad looks cool,
and then he’s like, no, no. – [Connie] What’s your favorite spot? (laughing) (mumbling) – Ah! (laughing) Like this was helping. (laughing) Let me swing my arms. I’ll stop moving. – I know he’s like this, and
then he was like, stay up! – How come I’m going the wrong way, still? (laughing) – Okay, I will be, ’cause
we’re gonna be doing, so. (laughing) I gotta see that picture. – [Shawn] Okay. – I need to be like this? – Oh gosh, this is scary. – Now, just lean towards the lamp. Dun, dun, dun, dun. – [Shawn] Don’t let her go. – I think it, wait no. (laughing) (mumbling) Okay, we gotta try that one more time. Okay.
– Ready? Oh, uh. (laughing) (speakers drowning each other out) – You could do this.
– That was fun. (laughing drowning out speaker) – Now, put your foot on my foot first. Okay. – Wait, hold my hand. (laughing) – [Shawn] Hold my hand, I’m scared. – Now, wait. Get your balance. You got it? No. Come on, you can do it. No laughing. No laughing, (mumbling). – [Shawn] I’m pretty sure the
picture doesn’t show her– – Okay, lean forward. – I don’t think you have my foot. – I do! (groaning and laughing) You’re getting straight, now lean– – [Shawn] Superman, Superman! (speakers drowning each other out) – [Tyler] Mom, you have
to extend your arms. – Ugh!
– Help me! Mom, help me! (laughing) Just don’t fall on me. – Okay. We’re gonna lose this one. – [Shawn] You get one more try. – Last try, last try. – [Shawn] One more try, right. – Maybe it’s ’cause she’s so small. – I’m too small. – [Shawn] Didn’t stop us, let’s have it. (laughing) – [Tyler] Yes! – Suck! – [Shawn] All right! (speakers drowning each other out) – Kayla thinks it’s not possible. – It’s not possible. – [Tyler] Kayla, I’ve
seen it, it is possible. – You try. You have to be the bottom person. – You gotta sit on my lap. – What? (quirky music) – Nope. You gotta face the other way. – How? What? – Now.
– This is weird. – Yeah, I don’t know.
– What? Are you sure? – I don’t know. (laughing) – [Shawn] It starts off with a big hug. – Okay, we can do this. Wait, hold my hands. (heavy breathing) – You have to lean back. – I know. – I’m scooting you out, and doing this. (laughing) – [Tyler] Okay, mom. – Whoo, I need leg strength. Straighten up like a board. Get your butt up. – I’m trying! (groaning and laughing) I got it. (laughing) – I don’t think I could (groaning). – I told you it wasn’t possible! – It’s almost possible, look! (groaning and screaming) My legs are burnin’! (exhaling and laughing) (heavy breathing) – Hi. – Come on. I got ya. – Hugs. – Huggies. (laughing) – Kay. – Where are my arms supposed to be? On her legs? Oh, my gosh. – On my legs? – Yeah, my arms can’t
be holding your arms. I’m gonna go with it. You’re slippery! (laughing) (groaning) – How are we supposed to lean back? – I don’t think I can. (groaning) Okay, I’m doing the arms anyways. (groaning) – This is weird! – I think that’s closest I’m gonna go. Phew! – Ow, my arms! (laughing) You’re ripping off my arms! – That was crazy! – Gonna say. So, let’s start off with
your feet in my armpits. So, I’m gonna go right here. Let’s get down, right, on the ground. – [Connie] Daddy doesn’t realize– – Stick on the armpit, right. Now, I gotcha. – [Connie] Yes. – Put your hands out. I need more leverage, that way. The other way. There we go. – Ugh. Ugh. (laughing) That was close, that was close! – [Connie] That’s the tricky part. You can’t lean back all the way. – I don’t think it can
work, because it’s not a good counter-balance, right? I outweigh him by like a 150 pounds, so. We can only go so far. – [Connie] I’m still out of breath. – All right, so get down. I think we got the closest. I betcha me and Mommy could do this. – Yeah, probably. If Mommy stands on her– – You ready? Put your arms out. – Ugh! – That’s it. He doesn’t have enough
weight to hold me up, so I can’t do it. – [Connie] Okay. – But… – We were closest. – [Connie] Phew! – Man, I gotta be like this
somehow, on your knees. – Yeah, wait, let me go this way. That side. – And then, you have to
hold my feet, and I’ll walk onto your knees. – Then you gotta be (mumbling), ah! – What? – You gotta stick your butt out. Yeah, like that, perfect. – I can’t get on my knees. I’m too short. – Ta-da! I think that’s good. I could scoot up more. Is that what you want? – [Shawn] That looks pretty good. I’m impressed.
– Yay! – [Tyler] Our turn. – All right! – Tilt your back a little bit. – We’re gonna mix this one up. You’re gonna be on bottom. – [Connie] Wait a sec, I gotta sneeze. Time out.
– You’re gonna be on bottom. All you have to do is hold my legs up. So, we’re gonna make this– – Yeah, but you have to go– – The degree of difficulty
increases significantly here. – Dad, you have to go on my knees. – Okay. – [Connie] Oh, yeah, I
don’t think you did that. – [Kayla] What? – Hold my legs. – [Kayla] Yeah, I couldn’t. That’s what I was trying to do– – Push ’em up. You can’t push my legs up. – You’re heavy. (laughing) – Sit up, dude. – [Kayla] Take the weight outta your legs. (laughing) – Oh, god! – Oh, my, watch out! (laughing) Why’d you let go? – [Connie] I think he’s
fearing for his life right now. – I can’t do that. – You can’t do that one, all right. – You’re crazy. – All you had to do was
hold my legs up, man. – You’re kidding me, your
legs are like 100 pounds! – What? – You’re like a– – Oh! (laughing) – That’s what you get
for almost killing me. (laughing) – [Kayla] What you get
for almost killing him. (laughing) See, he’s trying to walk up on his knees. That’s what I was trying to
do, and you scooched back. – Ugh! Kay, walk up on my knees. (groaning) Oh! – [Kayla] That’s really bad. That was really bad. – What?
– Woo! – That was really bad. – Let’s do it again! Yeah, but still. – [Kayla] You got (mumbling)
handstand on the last one. That’s still really bad. That’s really bad. – Ah! – Bring your leg back.
– How beautiful. – Straighten your arms.
– That’s really bad. That is terrible. That is not even (laughing
drowning out speakers). – Woo! (mumbling) – [Connie] Woo! – [Kayla] So bad. – We did better than you. – Dun, dun, dun.
– Get in your pushup position. Position eh. Oh! Kay. Ugh, this is so weird. I can’t– – I’m getting a massage here. Ew, my head. (laughing) – I got this! – [Tyler] Got an extra challenge. – Get that booty down! – I need a break. – Get your butt down! – I don’t need to be in
pushup for a half hour. – Ugh! – Oh, my gosh. – Your ankles move! I have to be on here. – Okay, maybe I’ll sit
like this for a second, ’til you get situated. – Okay, we’ll be like this, and then you straighten your legs once we’re ready. You can’t move your feet! Your feet are so bad. I can’t. (laughing and groaning) Good enough. – No gotta hold my ankles or we’ll lose. – But they’re– – Okay, let me get up.
– They move. They move when I hold on. – Straighten your, put your butt down. Straight as a board. You see yourself? – No. I just see my butt. – All right! – [Shawn] That’s pretty good. (singing) Pretty good. – Woo! – Okay. – Here, let me get to your. Can you get. Are you kidding me, Dad? Pushup position! (laughing) – Well, I was kinda helping you. – Three, two, one. Oh, I didn’t know we were gonna do– (laughing) I didn’t know we were doing more than one. – Oh. – [Connie] But Daddy’s
butt’s sticking out. That’s a cheat pushup. He has to be planked. – Three, two, one. – [Connie] All right. Now, they’re showin’ off. – [Kayla] Yes, okay. – Should I do it with one arm? Oh! (laughing) – Well, dude, I can’t do it ’cause I’m– – Hold on, hold on, hold on. Big floss. – No! No! You gotta put your feet up first. – My feet gotta go there, yeah. – Okay. Ready?
– You want hands like this. – Up! – Oh, wait! I gotta hold your hands a different way. I don’t know if I can do it that way. You’re squishy. (laughing) – Wait, wait, wait wait! – Oh, I gotta see the picture again– – Your hand feels awkward! – I gotta put my legs straight up. – Yeah. (groaning) You can’t do that! I have to launch off with my legs, too. Wait, wait, I’m not ready! You’re gonna kill me first. (laughing) (grumbling) – Oh, my spine. That was right by spine. Okay. Kayla you feel like you weigh 200 pounds. – Ready? (breathing) – Oh, no! Why can’t we do this. Ah! – Wait! Oh, god! Yay! We did it! – Did you put your legs up?
– Yeah. – [Shawn] For like a split second, yeah. – Well, I don’t think you
could do that last one. That’s gonna be impossible. – [Shawn] Okay, Tyler. – Oh, we’re gonna fail. – You know what? Yoga is no joke, by the way, right? You guys all think like, oh, yoga? Yeah, I could do that. Try it. I dare ya. (laughing) What do you think, Tyler? This hard? – Yeah. Me and Kayla– – Would you rather play
football or do yoga. – Ugh. (laughing) – Okay, ready? – Three, two. Whoa! Dad, you have to straighten your legs. – Yep, okay. – [Kayla] What? (groaning) – Again. – Ready? – [Connie] I don’t think
it’s (mumbling) to me. – [Kayla] Whoa! – Whoa! – Yeah! (laughing) – [Kayla] Whoa! – Yay!
– Oh, yeah! Victory floss. Victory floss. – Okay, so, start with
hands, and then I’ll let go for a split second. Ready? Wait, you have to let me launch! (laughing) – I was. (mumbling) Kay, you straight? – Yep, I think. Ugh. No! (screaming) – Okay, I don’t know. I don’t want her to fall and kill herself. – Basically. But yeah, I need to make sure
that I got low enough that… – Here.
– Ready? – Three, two, one. (laughing) – Okay, ready? – Three, two, one. (laughing) – [Connie] Make it better than that. – You have to get up. – [Connie] I think I
had you on your chest. – Okay, let uh. – [Connie] That’s what
we were doing, Kayla. Look, it has to go on the hips. (laughing) – Straighten up, straighten up. – I almost got it, I almost got it. (mumbling) – Straighten up, straighten up. You can do it. Wait, hold on! (groaning) Oh, I gotta reset. – Ow. (laughing) – Ah, yeah, okay. Ready?
– Yeah. Take care of your finger! – Okay, right there? (throat clearing) (laughing) – [Connie] They did it! – Woo! – Tyler’s like.
– Oh, yeah! I need a ball to spike it! Ugh. (mumbling) – Buh, buh, buh. Kay, let’s see if it makes a difference. – Kay, on my hips. – Okay, that’s the reason why
it didn’t work the first time. – Oh god, oh god! – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – What? – Woo! (clapping) Yay! We did it! – Good job! – So, this one’s all about
having fun, you guys. – It was a blast. Actually, we were giggling the whole time. So, that was a lot of fun. So, even if you aren’t a
YouTuber, you should probably do it with your family, ’cause
you guys are gonna have so much fun. – Superman me! Lift me up, Dad!
– Yay! Fun! Are you doing Superman? – Ow.
– Ow. (laughing) – Does it pinch? – You can’t. (yelling and cheering) (laughing) You dropped me. – The anti-gravity system broke. – All right, you guys. Thank you guys so much for watching. Don’t forget to like and subscribe. And we have the new end
cards, so you can easily click on that from your iPhone, now! – Yes! – So, subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! ‘Cause we plan to give away money here. – Yes, that’s right. We got a contest going on. It’s not a contest, it’s a giveaway. Once we reach 200,000
subscribers, you are going, we’re gonna pick one of our
DFFs to win a $250 gift card. So, get out there. I thought of this earlier today. We also have a lot of social
media that we’re doing, too. So, we could really use your
help getting our Instagram up to 50,000 followers! What? 50,000! Our Twitter, the goal is 10,000. And Facebook, we want 5,000
likes on our Facebook page. In addition to 200,000 subscribers. So, please, help us reach our goals. – Yay! – Thank you so much for watching. We love every one of you, and? – Until next time! – Bye! (piano music)