(laughing) (beeps) – Hi. – It’s Twinrobats here,
– Hi. parents. I’m Jaz’s mum. – And I’m Brooke’s dad. And Jaz’s dad. – And welcome back to Squared. (laughing) – Squared.
– Squared. (pencil scratching) (dinging) – Today’s video we’re going to be doing the parent vs kids yoga challenge. – Obviously we’re gonna win. – We’re gonna win. Um … (laughing) So yeah! – We should get at least a five second. – Five seconds?! No three, three.
– Yep. – Five seconds. – I’ll give you three seconds. You can start there. – I was aiming for three, that’s fine. That’s what I was after.
(groaning) ‘K, alright. Ah, hang on, let me have another look. – [Dad] I got it, I got it. – [Brooke and Jaz] Okay,
three, two, one, go. – One, two, three. Go, Brooke, go. (laughing) – Who got that? – I’m pretty sure they got that point. (laughing is slow motion) (chimes) – Oh my god, as if I’m
gonna be able to do that. – Dibs being up. – ‘Brooke and Jaz] Three, two, one. – Go, Brooke, go. – Oh, is it… I’m L-sit, go. – See, you gotta go back. – (screams) No, that’s cheating! That’s cheating (laughs)! (chimes) Suck in, bring it! (laughing) – I can’t do that (laughs). – [Brooke] Yeah, yeah, Dad (laughs). – I can’t do that. – Yeah, I can’t do that either. – They’re trying to redeem
themselves and make excuses. – No, no, she can do it. (cheering) – [Mom] We did it! – [Jaz] They’re doing it! – Yep got it. Three seconds. Let’s go. – [Brooke and Jaz] Three, two, one! Downward dog, downward dog. – [Jaz] You’re downward dog. – Hang on. How does it go again? (laughing) (chimes) (laughing) – What? (laughing) Are you serious? – Yeah, three, two, one. Good luck remembering (laughs)! (chimes) (laughing) – I can’t stop laughing. Let go of this one! Let go of that foot! (laughing) (snorts) – Go, push her up, Dad. Push her up! – Push her up! – Yay! – I did it! – You did it! (cheering) – Yeah, Dad! (hands slapping) – I can’t remember them. That’s bad. My memory’s terrible! – Show them. Show them. Okay, three, two, one. – Oh, that’s like one second. (chimes) – [Jaz] Got it? – [Brooke and Jaz] Three, two, one! (laughing) – I think we got it. Wait, who got that one? Do you reckon we tied? – I don’t know, maybe. – We’re gonna have to play it back! (chimes) – Do this! – Have to plank again? – Dibs being the top. – Sweet.
– We got that. – Okay, ready? Three– – Yeah, you’ve got that. – Two, one. – Put your feet up. (chimes) (screams) (laughing) – Did you guys do it? – Go.
– No (laughs). – Yeah, we got a point! Yeah! – Like birdie. – Oh, you guys should be able to do this. – Three, two, one. – What? (chimes) (grunts)
(laughing) – Okay, okay, okay. Ready?
– Yeah. (grunts) (laughing) Come on, we can do it. – Ready? Ready?
– Yeah. (grunts) (screaming)
(laughing) What are you laughing at? – You (snorts). – Daddy’s allowed to do this instead. – [Jaz] But we’re not. – Because he might break
his neck if he tries. – [Jaz] Yeah. – But we have to do the actual one. – Three, two, one, go. – I’ll be fin. – [Mom] I won’t be able to hold this. (laughing) (chimes) (laughing in slow motion) (laughing) – Can I see you attempt? (laughing) – No. (laughing) – I wanna see you attempt it though. – What, you want a laugh? – Go. (laughing) – She can actually do (laughs). (laughing) – Two, one. – You do it. – Hurry up. – No, you do it. (grunts) (chimes) – [Brooke] Come on. (laughing) (grunts) – [Mom] So, I’ll get myself into there and you girls can take it from there? – Hold. – Catch her shoulders. – Yeah, are you good like that? – And, I’m gonna sit on your feet, so your legs have to
sorta be half-straight. Is that okay? – Like that? (laughing)
(grunts) – Okay, quick. – That’s it. Okay, stay like that for a bit. – Alright, hurry. You need to hurry. – Go, Brooke, go. (chimes) – Yay, we did it! – I can’t believe Dad just did that! (claps) – Thank you guys so much
for watching this video. We hope you enjoyed it. – If you did, make sure you
give it a big thumbs-up. Comment down below if
you think we should do more videos with our parents. Obviously, we won because. – And parents lost. – I think we should have won. (laughing) – If you want to see yesterday’s
video, then click here. If you want to see more videos
from us, then click up here. And if you wanna subscribe to Squared for awesome twin videos every
single day, then click here. – We love you all! Bye!