So near our hotel was a place called hotel Mylari which was suppose to be a must try, and off we went there What is the speciality of this place? The dosa here is a legend Some more butter please. Actually amazing! The dosa here are something i never had before! I told you we have to come to this place! I cant thank you enough for this yaar After tasting that, i just could not resist myself and kept ordering for more and more! Any coffee lover have to come here.
Ah haan Our next stop, Mysore zoo! The zoo is spread over 45 acres. We had an option of taking a bugi, but we chose to walk. Some more animals! I cant wait. Like our Ranganthittu was not enough!
what? Nothing Nothing lets go! Very Beautiful. It is said to be one of the well maintained zoos all over India. Himansi see! There’s a Tiger there!. Oh my god, its my favourite animal !. You know Himanshi, while we were riding into this zoo The only thing that was visible from outside were the heads of these giraffes. That can be a slider for all of us. We had a wholesome lunch at hotel Sidhartha. This place is known for its vegetarian food. And then we started our ride to Brindavan Gardens. Located next to KRS dam Brindavan gardens is a celebrated beauty spot which is world famous for its metric design and grandeur. lot of people visit this place for the musical fountain which operates in the night. We rushed through Brindavan Gardens as we wanted to go through Venugopal Swamy Temple. before it got dark. The temple has a very interesting story. It was originally submerged in the water of the dam. It was recently relocated to its current location. Each and every stone and slab from the temple was removed and reconstructed to replicate it The details in these structures were unbelievable. And this was Hoysala Architecture at its best! After the sunset we rode to the Carlsons Country Inn. We were really hungry and we decided to have dinner first. The buffet spread looked like a food festival. Oh my god, I love their menu. I know, its the world on a platter. Oh my God! Prish we have suites for ourselves tonight. this is so good! Himanshi, Thank you!
– why? For getting me on this trip!
– Aww Oh my God!! Prish, this is so pretty! The view is amazing!
– Ah haan After checking out from the Carlsons Country Inn. We decided to visit a yoga centre. The Nirvan Yoga school is a place where, people from all over the world come to get trained. I could not wait to check it out. Himanshi seriously!. A yoga school? Mysore is a hub for yoga and meditation. I wanted us to check one out. What are the benifits And also scientific approach also adopted in there
-So its all starting to adopt into very different techniques
-in the medical also.. How long have you been here for?
– 2 months You are from Germany?
– yaa So you came all the way from Germany just to do yoga? – yeah, also travelling in India.
– okay How long do you do yoga for each day?
– Each day 5 hours. 5 hours you do only yoga?!
– yeah I dont know, what went wrong with prishita? She just could not stop irritating that poor Geman girl who was practicing yoga. How many sessions do you sit for everyday?
– 3 sessions usually You do 3 sessions of yoga each day!
– yeah, 90 min each. For how long have you been doing yoga for? A few years on and off. I had to go to her rescue and get Prishita away from there. Sir, the difficult that you had been doing How long did you take to learn them? Minimum 5 years to learn all of them. I’ve never done yoga, so how long do you think i’ll take to learn that? According to your nature, maybe it will take around 25 years. Let’s go to Bangalore!!. The teacher took all the liberty on earth to pull my leg and actually just by looking at me he told oh! you need 25 years to learn poses like me. I mean,WOW! What was that? Prish, you know what? I think we should enroll for a yoga class here. We definately should, but i think We should come back for trip only for yoga. Promise?
– Done Its Very interesting How soothing is this..
– Jinx! It was time to head back, but our trip had’nt finished yet. On our way back, we stopped at 2 historic and beautiful places called Somnathpura and Talakadu. While we were entering the temple complex we were transported into a different time The air was a grandeur in history. One more thing that i got to know about this place is that the entire temple has 16 different types of sealings. Talakadu was where we headed next. This place is located on the banks of river Cauvery. The first thing that we notice when we got there was the amount of sand. So, apparently this place was being ruled by a king and the wadiyars wanted to come and steal away the jewellry here so while the king was away they stole away everything that the queen had. So the queen cursed that this entire place will turn into sand Prish went on and on and on.. Basically, the queen of Srirangapatnam, Alamelamma has cursed the land to turn into sand which had come true. Talakadu is a famous piligrim with a centre in South India. It is known for its Panchalinga sthalas The 5 Shiva temples It is believed that, one you obtains darshana of the 5 lingas will be absorbed of all sins. So Prish, Where do you want to go next? Dude, anywhere but home. Very good, now i like the spirit. Lets go.