– I was just kicking him the whole time! I was like ha, ha, ha! (upbeat music) (guitar music) – Hey everyone, it’s We Are The Davises. – Hello everybody!
– Woo! – And today we’re going to be doing the underwater yoga challenge. – That’s right.
– Yeah! – And not all of us
are gonna do it though. We’ve got two contestants. Kayla right here and Tyler.
– T Money though. – T Money
– T Money rocker. (Tyler laughs) – And then we have
cameraman Shawn back here. – I’m gonna be above trying to shoot and call out what kind
of poses they gotta do. – Yeah. – So it’s a team effort here.
– Yes. – We all gotta participate . – We’re really excited because
we do have this new pool as you guys have seen. So we’re gonna make some use
of it and try to have some fun. – Yeah, let’s do it baby!
– Let’s go. – So let’s get started. Carlie’s gonna join in. Maybe he’ll do a yoga pose. Hershey’s nowhere to be found. Hershey says forget you guys. (Carlie barks) – [Kayla] Barking at Dad. – [Connie] You gonna get him? Oh you chicken. Ah ha, you couldn’t do it. You’re stuck. He can’t get to him because he’s trapped. There’s a big toucan in the way. You can’t get to cameraman, sorry. Alright, we’re gonna start. The first pose is going
to be the lotus pose. So let’s see if they can do it. You guys ready? – [Kayla] Yep. Three, two, one. (upbeat music) I float. I did it. – [Connie] Nice. – I did it but I floated. – [Connie] That’s okay. So you want goggles now? – Yes. – [Connie] Okay. Here’s goggles. Are you guys ready for the next one? Okay. The next pose is going to be downward dog. – Got it. (upbeat music) I think I did it. I was kinda like wide, though. – [Connie] Well, go one more time. – I did it for a second. A split second I had it. – The next one is going to be the three-legged downward dog. (upbeat music) That time you got it. Did you wanna try one more time just to make sure? – I got it. – [Connie] Okay. He’s kinda got crooked legs. So, the next one is going to be a handstand. (upbeat music) Whoo. Good job. Those are pretty good. The next one is gonna be extended triangle pose. (upbeat music) – I think I got it. – I’m gonna try again. – [Connie] You nailed it? – I got it. – The next one is the balancing stick. Now, this one could be challenging. You gotta do balancing. (upbeat music) That was like a team effort, huh? (laughing) – Yeah, we’re like… – [Connie] Nice. K, the next one’s gonna be the boat pose. – All right. (upbeat music) – Did it. – [Connie] All right. So, the final pose is very similar. It’s the boat pose but you guys gotta hold hands. – That’ll make it easier. – [Connie] Oh no, this is tricky. – I was just kicking him the whole time. – [Connie] This is a
very challenging pose. It might not be possible. (upbeat music) (Connie laughs) Do you give up? – You were twisting my fingers. He was going like this and I started screaming under water and he could hear it. – [Connie] So, do you wanna try a stunt? – Yeah, we can do a stunt. – [Connie] You can take off your goggles and do a stunt. So we’re giving up on that special pose ’cause it obviously is very, very challenging. So, if any of you guys think you can do that boat pose holding hands, I challenge you to try it because it looks like it’s very, very, very, very difficult. Now, the kids are gonna do a stunt which is more of a cheer thing. But it’s fun so I know they can do it. So, let’s watch it. – Here we go. – [Connie] Whoo. That was baffling. – One more time. We got this. – [Connie] Ta da! Yay! Good job! – Finally! (laughing) – [Connie] Yay, good job. Any other fancy tricks? You wanna do some jets
into the pool or anything? This is just for fun. Yay! K, stunting Tyler. Whoo, yay! That was fun. I think they were pretty successful. What did you guys think? Do you like it? Did you think they did a good job? I think they did a really good job? – [Tyler] Who won? – Yeah, you guys gotta vote. Who do you think did the better poses? (kids chatter) It is so warm, I’m sweating. Go in the water. – Did he just go in by himself? – So that was our
underwater yoga challenge. – Yay
– Yay – I think the kids did a really good job. What do you guys think? Did you like it? – They did awesome. I had the underwater view and I wanna rate them both a 10. They did great. – I’m a 10, Tyler’s a nine. – Kayla’s a zero because
she can’t balance. – Well, you guys get to vote below. I guess that’s it for now because we still gotta finish unpacking and that’s why we’re kinda out here doing some fun stuff because the pool’s already unpacked. But anyways, thank you
guys so much for watching. – We hope you guys enjoyed this video. Like, subscribe, share this video with your friends and family. Comment down below what other cool videos you guys want to see and until next time: – Bye
– Bye (upbeat music)