– I’m not exaggerating at all.
This is real. – (Eric) Oh god.
– (Tom) Oh god! We’re doing it! – (Alex) Do you guys need
another habanero? – No, I think we’re good.
– This hurts. Ow, ow! Howdy there, YouTube.
My name is Tom. – I’m Alex.
– And with me today, we have Eric from College Kids React
and Marlhy from Teens React, and special guest,
we have Sofie! Hey! So what do you do
on your channel, Sofie? – So basically, I do vlogs
and just funny stuff in it and put some
of my crazy stunts into it. – (Alex) You apparently
can also fit in a suitcase or something?
– Yes. – Wait, what?
– And a dryer. – You can fit in a dryer?
– It’s at the same time?! – We also did a video
on Sofie’s channel, so you should go check it out.
The link is in the description down below. Also,
if you haven’t already checked it out, we have a second channel
where we’re going to have BTS of this. It’s on FBE2.
That link is also in the description down below.
Go check out FBE2. – All right. I’m gonna bounce out…
– Okay. – …and let you guys have a good time.
– Well, golly. – That was so shady
the way I said it. “Have a good time.”
Yeah, nobody trusts me on this show. – All right. So who wants
to choose the challenge today? – I mean, you’re our guest.
I think you should go ahead and do it. – Okay.
– I don’t wanna have the pressure. – The Yoga Challenge.
– Ooh, suggested by… Mackenna Peters. (chuckles)
– Three of us are in long sleeves. – (guys laugh) ♪ (Jeff Kaale, “First Love”) ♪ – (Alex) So guys,
this is a yoga challenge, so I’ll be showing you a picture
of several different yoga poses. There are seven.
The first team to get, I guess it’s four correct,
and the quickest will win. The loser has to do a punishment.
And of course, I have a twist every time.
This is now the spicy yoga challenge. – No!
– (Alex) So yeah, yoga’s difficult, but what if we added
a couple of habanero peppers? – Oh my god.
– What?! – (Alex) So while doing–
through the heat, you’re gonna have to make those poses.
– We got this, we got this. – (Alex) We have milk on standby.
– You just have a wheel of adjectives to put before the challenge,
like spicy, sour, expired. – Have you tried one?
– Habanero? Yes. – Are they super spicy?
– They’re pretty spicy. – (Alex) They’re pretty spicy,
but they’re not gonna be like… – They’re not the hottest pepper.
– (Alex) …knock you out forever spicy.
– They’re a step up from a jalapeno. – I never had a jalapeno.
– Oh my god. – (Alex) So this is your pose. – What?
– Wait, what? – Oh, that’s easy.
– Which one do you wanna be? – I’m definitely on the ground. – (Alex) So first,
bite into your pepper. All right, and when I say “Go,”
you guys can toss it. Just toss it on the ground.
That’s fine. – Oh, wow. Wow.
– (Alex) Just toss it on the ground. – Wow, wow.
– (Alex) All right, ready? – I don’t wanna play anymore.
– (Alex) Go! – (Sofie giggles)
– (Alex) All right, time. I think that Eric and Tom
actually got it first. – Oh my god, it’s so hot!
– (Alex) So that’s one point. I started you guys off easy.
– Holy [bleep]. That’s so hot.
– (Sofie gargles milk) – I never feel more inadequate
than when I’m eating spicy things. – Oh my god, that’s so hot!
– (Alex) You guys ready for the next one?
– Nope. – (Eric) Mm-mm.
– (Marlhy) Mm-mm. – Let us milk this.
– (Alex) Go! – (Tom) Oh my god. I’m burning!
– (Eric) I’m an L! – (Alex) All right.
The gray couch got it. – (Tom) What?!
– (Sofie) Yes! – We were up
way before them! – (Alex) Only because her feet. – This reminds me
of every gymnastics competition ever. – Oh my god. Why is just
one pepper so hot? – Oh!
– It also just tastes disgusting. – It’s still burning my tongue.
(pants and laughs) – Can you fit into a suitcase
like this? – Still can.
– Whoa! – Holy [bleep].
– (Alex) All right. So for number three…
– Are you kidding? – No!
– What is that? – It’s like a Patrick Star.
– (Tom) Ow! My mouth hurts! – Your head this way,
my head this way. – I’m not exaggerating at all.
This is real. – (Alex) Ready,
set, go! – (Marlhy) Okay,
you go in the front. – (Eric) Ow! Where is your leg?!
– (Tom) Oh, sorry! I kicked someone in the head. Done! Time! – (Alex) All right, time.
That goes to the gray couch. – I’m sorry I kicked you
in the face. – (Alex) Score is 2-1.
for the gray couch. Next pose. – [Bleep].
– We did that one! – I’m the bottom. I’m the bottom!
I know how to do this. – We couldn’t do it last time.
– I’ve done this before. – (Alex) Go!
– (Tom) No, don’t push me! – (Eric) Oh god.
– (Tom) OH GOD! We’re doing it!
– Our arms are better than theirs! – (Alex) One…
– Okay, no, Tom! – (Alex) Two, three!
– (Eric) You gotta want it! – (Alex) All right, time’s up.
– (Eric yelps) – (Alex) Blue couch got that.
– (Eric) I’m falling! – (Alex) Very close.
Blue couch was a little bit quicker. – (Sofie) No!
– (Tom) What happened? – Did you see that form?
– (Alex) That was pretty nice. I didn’t think that you guys
were gonna get it. All right, next pose. – I’m light-headed.
Oh, what the? – (Alex) You have to hold that
for five seconds. – Whose legs are who?
– (Alex) All right, you guys ready? – How’s it still burning?
– (Eric) I know. – (Alex) That’s
a habanero pepper for you. Ready, set, go. – (Marlhy) Wait,
what are you– (screams) – (Tom) Come on, Eric!
– (Alex) One, two, three, four, five.
That goes to the blue couch again. – (Eric) Yeah, we did it!
– (Alex) Almost had it. Blue couch, all you need
is one more. – Let’s go!
– We can do this! We can do this! – (Alex) Your next pose.
– What the? – Yes!
– [Bleep]. Yeah, we lost. We lost.
– Okay, we got this one! We got this one! – (Alex) You guys are looking
pretty laid back. You guys need
another habanero? – No, I think we’re good.
– This hurts. Ow, ow! – (Alex) Go. – Wait.
– (Tom) Oh god! What’s happening? Oh, he’s like a crab! – Am I doing it?
– (Alex) One, two, three…
– Are they doing it? Holy crap. – (Alex) …four, five!
Gray couch. – (Tom) No!
– (Eric) Ohm… – (Alex) You weren’t
touching your feet. – I can’t!
– (Alex laughs) Sorry. – I felt like a snail.
I was just gonna walk around. – That was the worst high five ever.
– Oh my god. – (Alex) It is 3-3.
The last pose for the W. – Oh god. I can do downward dog.
– I’ll be the top. I’ll be the top. – Yeah, I’ll do the cobra.
– Okay. – Oh, the cobra.
That’s what it is. I know… yoga. – (Alex) Ready, set, go! – (strained) Oh god! No, I missed you!
– Eric, come on! – I was trying to move! Nope. Yeah,
this isn’t happening. – Eric, where–
you son of a– – I couldn’t do it!
– (Alex) …four, five! Gray couch!
– Yeah! – (Sofie) Yes!
– (Alex) Congratulations! With the W.
Well done, Tom. You’re just a sad, sad,
sad little– – We were so close!
– (Alex) Congratulations, gray couch. Your crown. Share it.
– GG, GG. – Wonderful.
– (Eric) Well-played, well-played. – (Alex) Well done. Well done.
– (Tom) Damn it. – The newbies won.
– (girls) Woo! – Beat the old timers.
– (chuckles) Old timers. We’re too old for this yoga!
– I threw out my hip. – From Tanner’s Books and Beyond,
“Punishment idea: the loser has to respond
to all of Tom’s unread texts with “new phone, who dis?”
– (Eric laughs) – You can’t. You literally can’t. There’s 500.
– There’s, like, 1,000! – There’s 500.
– There’s so many. – I’ll show you. You could do it. There’s 500.
– We’ll do most of them. So we’re gonna have
the winning team just pick some contacts
to do it to. – Oh, yes!
– Just for context, Tom will start a text conversation
with me, and then I’ll respond, and he won’t text back.
And he does that with everyone. Wait, so even if they lost,
this still would’ve been Tom? – Yeah.
– (all laugh) – What?!
– Pretty much. – I hate you. – (girls giggling)
– “Don’t worry about the milk.” “New phone, who this?” – Your mom is just
gonna be like, “What?!” – “What? Tom?!”
– Yup. – Oh god.
– Let’s see. (notification dings)
– Oh. – (all laugh) – Who is it?
– I don’t know. It’s some guy saying,
“New phone, who this?” – That’s weird.
I wonder who it is. – Oh, there’s a group chat.
– Ah, [bleep]. – I like this punishment.
We should do stuff like this more. – I don’t like it. – Some of these
are from so long ago. – I know!
– Someone actually responded… – Okay, let’s see.
– …and said what their name was. – They did a question mark. (giggles)
– Oh! ‘Cause that’s my old job. – (all laugh)
– Oh god. – That’s my old job’s group chat
that I’m still a part of. – Keep sending in more punishments
like that. Those are a lot of fun. – No! Not only around Tom.
Let’s expand it. – He just said his name.
– Someone said his name. – (all laugh)
– So we have some shoutouts to do. Shoutout to BlueStrike. – Shoutout to Sara Grace.
– Shoutout to _bookishbeth_. – Shoutout to jorielparmi. – If you guys want to be
in next week’s social media shoutout, make sure to send in
your challenge request with the hashtag
#ChallengeChalice on Twitter, Instagram,
Facebick, and YouTube. I said Facebick.
– Facebick? – Facebick!
– Yeah! – Thank you guys for kicking my butt
and being more flexible and texting all my friends.
– Of course. – (Alex) Sofie, can I see
one more of those moves? – Yeah.
– Oh god. Oh jeez.
– Oh my god. – Oh! Hoo!
– (Eric) Ooh. – (Marlhy) Oh!
– (Eric) Awesome! – (Tom) I think I heard
a spine crack. – (Marlhy) I heard a crack there.
– (Eric) I don’t think she has a spine. – (Tom) I’m pretty sure it was mine.
– (Marlhy) I heard a crack there. – (Tom) Oh, you’re–!
She brushing her hair with her foot. – (Alex) WHAT?!
– (Marlhy squeals) – That’s weird.
I wonder who it is. Sorry, I didn’t respond, buddy. – He never responds
to my texts.